Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Updates

August 8th

Look in your email inbox today because I just sent out an email that is worth looking at! I think this one is one of the best so far! And today is also the opening for my new blog-site and I'm so excited! I chose to pick a blog because it is so much easier to work with! Make sure to click on the side of the page for the different pages and I'll talk to you soon....

xo
~Bethany

Live Chat with Bethany Joy Lenz!

when: Aug. 10th
time: 12/11 c to 8/7 c
email: bethanyjoylenz@myway.com

I will be answering and emailing you all day so bring your friends with and chat with me!!!


Aug. 21st

Hey guys-
I just want to make sure that read this weeks newsletter there will be a lot of information and a lot of awesome stuff! Thanks...

Bethany

September 13th

Hey guys-
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in sooooo long! I added a whole bunch of stuff so please check it out! Also one tree hill will be coming on Sept. 27th mark that on your calendars! Also check myspace for updates as well! Take care...

xo
BJ


October 1st

Hey guys-
Wow October already! I just wanted to do a quick update right quick but I just wanted everyone to know that regardless what anyone says, I am the real Bethany Joy and you can beleive what you want to but w/e. I just want to say that I really love all of you guys for the support and love. Everyone is great and awesome! Lots of love...

xo
BJ

October 14th

Hey guys-
I know that I haven't updated in about two weeks but I have been busy recording and traveling with my cosuin and my agents and producers and personally my voice is starting to get really scratchy from singing in the shower, the car, the studio at home and at my agency oh yeah and in my dreams! Anyways I hope that everyone had a great Friday the 13th and I hope that you have a good weekend! Also stay in touch and please if you want to submit qiestions to closertobethany@myway.com for a chance for me to answer your questions and for you to win an autographed picture! Thanks and take care...

xoxo
BJ

2 comments:

luvmesumkc said...

Glad to see everything is up and running again!

Anonymous said...

The new site is great! Your awsome!