Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Contests

August 8th

If you can give me a really great idea about my blog you can win journal entries which include my secrets and song or 3rd -5th prizes are autographed items and photos! Contest starts today and ends on August 11th! Hurray Hurray Hurray!


The image “http://naley.altervista.org/BethanyJoyLenz/Album_ComeOnHome_InsideCD.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



August: 15th

Below will be an example and the contest winner so you can get ideas!
Nallely did an awesome job on this and she worked really hard!



The image “http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/charmedbookofshadows13/Letter.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Major contest:

Are you an awesome fan?

Create a letter either handwritten or typed to me and the most random and creative will win: A script from a one tree hill episode autographed from the cast, autographed photos and posters, Bethany Joy Lenz cds and a chance to have there letter on myspace.

Examples on topics:
school
yourself
me
one tree hill
your life
friends
nothing...


Extra stuff:
photos
stickers
paper clips
drawings
stains etc.

All you have to do is scan the photo and save it and then send it to my email address and if you win, you can win a lot of autographed prizes!

August 21 st:

Contest above rules


Some peole sent in letters to me but they we not what I was expecting. I wasn't expecting an email letter. What you need to do is write or type the letter and then add some color or pictures, scan, save and then email it to me. And the one who wins will have their letter posted for a month on my myspace and then they will get a bunch of autographed items and more! The contest is each month just to let you know!

No comments: