Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On the road with Bethany Joy

Diary Entries:

Hey guys-
Not much here just always up and running around. I have been so busy with filming in NC and I have met some of you so it has been an experience! I also am loving the new channel the CW because it's really a mixture of the WB and abc family in my opinion. Michael and I have been on some quick trips so we're traveling and having a lot of fun! I really hope that most of you get to catch me on the CW tour!

TTYL
xoxo

BJ

Hey everyone-
Whats up? You will not beleive what has happened last week! Just a bunch of stress with my new cd and everything else. I just wanted to do a quick update to let you know what was happening! Also please start emailing me at my new email address! Thanks and have a great week and keep in touch!

xoxo
BJ


Hey guys-
I just wanted to do a very quick update and say whats up? I have been watch OTH on Wednesdays as well as a lot of people and I really love it! I have gotten several compliments on the show and I'm loving them! Also everyone have a great weekend and if you are in Burbank like me, the weather is great!

xoxo
BJ

No comments: